Plastic Media Stripping Cabinet
Specifically designed for Plastic Media applications, these are pressure blast cabinets with higher volume capacities to cater for the greater volumes of media that are required to be propelled. Capable of adjusting the media operating pressures to low levels, they can actually operate to pressure as low as 5 psi (subject to optional equipment specified).
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame and Construction
- Fully Rubber Lined Blast Chamber
- Free Standing Dust Extractor, c/w automatic reverse pulse filter cartridge cleaning and hi vacuum for media recovery.
- Two side opening doors to facilitate easy access to the blast chamber
- Split worktable construction for easy access and maintenance
- Large turntable (motorised option available)
- Min 70 Lux blast chamber illumination, c/w anti etch screen mechanism.
- Remote foot valve operation
- Pressure regulator and water trap
- Air blow down gun
- Media reclamation / reclassification and storage hopper
- Remote control media flow valve
- Twin blast cabinet hopper floor to facilitate reduced height design
|Model||Ext Width||Ext Height||Work Chamber Width||Work Chamber Height|
N.B. All cabinet models in this range have a separate dust extractor, separate plastic media blast machine with complimenting media regrader or cyclone over. Dimensions on request