Mobile Wet Pressure Blast Machines – Blast Pots
Our Wetblast Pots offer true flexibility and the design ensures that a thorough mixing of the air, media and water, but with a reduced water consumption compared to wet/slurry pot designs. With true remote control, media, water and air can all be controlled independently to offer true operational flexibility.
- Heavy Duty Steel Structure, min 5mm thick
- Large Hand Hole for easy maintenance
- Full size pipe work to facilitate air volume flow.
- Industry standard remote control media flow/pot pressurisation valve
- Remote valve with breathing air take off point
- Large & sturdy wheels for on site maneuverability
- Large rear mounted grab handle for ease of movement
- Media deflection / metering plate
- Industrial water trap
- Remote control media metering valve and water supply regulator
- Available as wet pot packages , ready to work, complete with 10 mtrs blast hose, 10 mtrs deadmans control lines, tungsten carbide wet blast nozzle / chamber and holder.
|Model||Diameter||Ext Height||Pot Volume||Typical Blast Time|
|MZ1460WBM||1250mm||350mm||45 litre||20-25 minutes|
|MZ20100WBM||1500mm||500mm||100 litre||30-45 minutes|
|MZ24200WBM||1800mm||600mm||200 litre||45-60 minutes|